Citizens of most countries require valid visa to enter Bangladesh. The Bangladesh High Commission in Canberra determines the type and category of visa and duration of stay upon receiving an application. The types and categories differ according to the purpose of visit, length of stay and bilateral arrangement with the country of the foreign national.
Applicants, who wish to visit Bangladesh for different purposes with foreign passport, require to have either of the following:
- No Visa Required(NVR) Stamp
- Visa on Arrival/Landing Permit
Notice: Please Scan Your Passport for VISA information & mail us. We will send neccessary information to you by mail.
How to Apply for Visa
To obtain a visa the applicant must submit the following:
- Passport with minimum 6 (six) months validity.
- Filled-in visa application (DIP Form-4). (Incomplete application will be returned without visa.)
- Appropriate amount of Visa fee through Bank Cheque/Postal Money Order in favour of "Bangladesh High Commission, Canberra". Cash or personal check or company cheque is not accepted.
- Two recent photographs (size: 45 mm wide X 35 mm high or close to this).
- Self-addressed pre-paid registered envelope or return pre-paid courier.
- Relevant supporting papers depending upon the purpose of visit. CLICK THIS LINK FOR Details Info