Dear ICPC Dhaka Regional 2021 Participant,
ICPC is committed to the health and well-being of all participants at ICPC Dhaka Regional. We have created the following information in order to ensure that participants do not have COVID, Dengue, or other infectious diseases during the event.
Every participant in the ICPC Dhaka Regional, including coaches, staff, and sponsors, is required to adhere to the health and safety protocols outlined below:
- All surfaces in the contest venue and surrounding rooms will be disinfected using foggers.
- There are numerous hand sanitizing stations and handwashing sinks located throughout the venue.
- There are directional signs to assist participants in finding the necessary services.
Please be aware that all participants:
- must immediately notify/report unsafe conditions to volunteers in order to help mitigate risks quickly and effectively. Please do the same if you require medical attention.
- must refrain from littering and assist in keeping the contest venue clean.
- must wear proper face masks to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- must frequently sanitize their hands.
- are encouraged to drink plenty of water in order to stay alert and avoid dehydration. It is essential to stay hydrated with water and warm liquids to avoid dizziness and lack of concentration.
If you have any questions or concerns about the health and safety protocols, please contact the ICPC Dhaka Regional 2021 Health & Hygiene Chair (email@example.com).
Md. Rajibul Islam, Ph.D.
ICPC Dhaka Regional 2021 Health & Hygiene